Thursday, November 12, 2009

20 weeks - 1/2 way there!

20 more weeks from now our baby girl will be here! Everything is going well. I THINK I feel her, which sounds so dumb because everyone tells me I'll know - but I feel strange movements but they never last more than a moment and then I think I imagined it. I'm giving it 2 more weeks until I freak out that she's not moving enough. She is aprox. 10 ounces and 10 inches head to toe.

UPDATE: Okay, I'm 21 weeks and I've felt her:) 8:30pm seems to be her favorite time to wiggle(probably because daddy's home!)

I've gained 6.6 pounds this pregnancy so far which I find AMAZING since I've gone through almost 3 pies in the past 3 weeks. It's a miracle - but Dr. says it will be about a pound per week from here on out...so hello 20+ more pounds - bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment