Saturday, July 10, 2010

3 months old!

Our sweet girl is 3 months old! She really does have a sweet personality. She also is pretty independent for a baby I think. She likes going for a stroller ride right before her bedtime feeding, and her new favorite things include always having her hands in her mouth and sitting up (assisted of course). God answered my prayers for a good sleeper. She has slept ALL the way through the night (8pm-8am) about 7 times. The rest of the nights she is still getting up for a snack once around 4am, but goes right back to bed until 7 or 8am so I cannot complain! She also takes two naps - both about 3 hours long which is crazy good I know. No tears. I hope this love of napping continues...probably since I'm blogging about it things will change:)

Goal for this month: to get her napping in her crib instead of her swing. She sleeps at night in the pack n play in our room so I know its possible. And maybe move her out to her nursery entirely??? :( I'll miss my little pal. Prediction for next month: I think we'll have a thumb sucker on our hands:)

No comments:

Post a Comment