Friday, September 17, 2010

Strike A Pose

I went a little camera-happy the past couple days. Liberty loves a good photo shoot. Outfit #1 she looks like a boy but I had to get this onesie because it quotes our favorite movie Cool Hand Luke w/Paul Newman. "What we have here, is a failure to communicate." haha true dat. That's my new phrase with Liberty:) Outfit #2 was the same day because she puked on Cool Hand Luke. So I went to the other extreme and dressed her like the girl she is in a lovely dress from my bff Molly. The bow is compliments of Kris. Outfit #3 was the next day - a-la Old Navy. These pictures should hold the paparazzi over for a few days:)


1 comment:

  1. She's such a beautiful, happy baby. And so comfortable with the camera. Modeling for Old Navy ... or anyone ... may be in her future! Thanks for sharing your bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete