Monday, February 7, 2011

10 months old

She is such a good baby!! There is nothing else to say!! So on to our notes for the baby book:
  • Her hair is growing a lot!
  • Spits, clears her throat, snorts - if you do it first of course:)
  • Waves hi and bye
  • 6 teeth!!! 4 popped through in within 1 week!!
  • Gives KISSES! (even to her baby doll!)
  • Says "MMMmmmm" when eating something yummy
  • Continues to signs "more" constantly
  • Signs "all done"
  • Only wants to eat real finger foods and not baby food.
  • Get's slap happy before bedtime and rolls around and wrestles with us and stuffed animals. I have a video of this but you may think my child needs to be sent to the loony bin - she is so wild and cracking herself up.
  • Walks with the help of holding our hands - no independent steps yet.
  • Hates anything but water in her sippy cup (any solution ideas, leave a comment!)
  • 2 naps (1.25 hours long)
  • Here are pictures of her in her Wilma the Wildcat onesie! UofA!

4 comments:

  1. Yea Wilma! Adorable... I love the UofA pride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting so big! She's adorable as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the collage photo!!! She's so adorable and the outfit is too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a doll! I miss seeing everything of FB but taking this break has been such a refreshing time for me. So glad you found me on here! As for only water in the sippy cup, I'd say don't push it. My doc tells me they really don't need juice, and milk in a sippy cup will come in due time. With Will I feel like we were always pushing him towards the next developmental stage/goal and looking back I think we rushed him out of his baby stage too fast. I've really slowed down with Jack and Im realizing that a bottle before bedtime after the age of one really isn't the end of the world! lol! Just my random thoughts over here, sorry this was a novel! Liberty is so precious and I vote you post the video!

    ReplyDelete