Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Rest of February

What a funny month. We've been prepping for a yard sale, spending money like drunken sailors (dang cheetah surgery and storage shed!) and organizing/editing the house. In addition to these chores we had some wonderful things happen in February - my best friend since 5th grade came to visit! Molly lives in Colorado now and the last time I saw her Liberty was tiny (3 months?) so it was so nice to catch up with her and hear about her bun in the oven due Aug. 22nd. And if Molly & Josh don't find out the gender of their baby they better just call me and LIE about it because I am going crazy with the thought that they won't find out! It was great to have Molly hang out. We did Joe's FarmGrill, Trader Joe's, Liberty Market, cooked out, The PHX Zoo, Liberty's music class...etc. Don't know why I only got 1 picture of Molly and Libs at the Zoo. Feb. hasn't been a very picture-taking month for me I guess. But Molly did help put together a new picnic table for Liberty that Liberty is quite obsessed with. The picture is of our dinner that her puppy dogs had to join us for. She gets a new dog each time she poops in the potty which is is very proud of.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Had so much fun with you all!! Glad to see Cameron finished putting together his other projects. I started a blog today, or at least trying!!

    ReplyDelete