Saturday, February 16, 2013

Henry is 2 months old!

Henry is 2 months old!

12 pounds 11 oz, 24.5 inches
He is so mellow and smiles so easily for just about anyone (his doctors, my doctors, friends, family, neighbor kids - anyone who pays attention to him)
Chuckles now too (video to come)
Loves diaper changes.
Just started sleeping much better...usually something like 7pm-2am and 2:30am-6:30am. Still doesn't nap much in the morning time, so we hang out and do tummy time, etc.
Mommy got the first smile, but daddy got the first laugh.
Hair is growing.

A note about the crazy amount of pictures:
1 - I cannot figure out how to make my camera take good pictures inside the house, so there is a lot of experimenting with different settings/flash going on here.
2 - I don't have time to go through and delete and make a perfect album that is blog worthy.
3 - I can't bring myself to delete much anyway because every picture is cute to me, I'm the mom.
4 - It's much easier for me to just share the entire family album link even though I know many of you don't need to see 47 pictures of Henry propped up in a chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment