Tuesday, January 5, 2010

28 week growth Ultrasound

Our baby weights about 2.7 pounds now! I'm entering my third trimester now...feeling fine, eating dessert every chance I get, starting on the nursery decorating and sleeping like crap. I've gained 23 pounds and will no doubt gain another 10 before her birthday. Cameron and I still bike around the neighborhood and have been putting together nursery furniture - life is so good. Here is the latest 3D ultrasound picture of our little girl. The picture is of her face, knees and elbows (like shes holding a cell phone). It does look creepy we know, and her leg is fine - the ultrasound was slicing when the picture was snapped so you get to see through her leg/knee. Totally weird I know.

p.s. We've picked a name but haven't decided to share it before her birthday or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment