Friday, January 22, 2010

30 weeks - only 10 more to go!

Here we are at 30 weeks! We toured the hospital, are going to the childbirth preparation classes this weekend, and are almost done with the nursery! Our 5 year wedding anniversary present to each other was professional maternity/couple photos - we'll have those taken next week and I'm really excited for that. I've been sleeping better. No real complaints to speak of except heartburn and some rib/tendon soreness thanks to this little girl invading my space as she grows. She's probably around 16 inches long and 3 pounds by now - on track to be a very average sized baby from what the Doctors tell me. I see the doctor every-other week now.

Here is a picture of us at 28.5 weeks (bottom) and 30 weeks (top).
Sorry I'm wearing my ugliest green tops I own in both of them! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment