Friday, March 19, 2010

38 Weeks

Here we are at 38 weeks. My latest Dr. appointment has us progressing nicely. Cameron and I were a little shocked when the Dr. offered to "move things along" and told us we could potentially have her within 48 hours. We said no thanks and plan to enjoy at least 1 last weekend planning for her arrival and savoring sleep/restaurants/quiet. Also, my good friend Kelly who is 5 weeks behind me in her pregnancy is having her baby shower this weekend and I don't want to miss it! I spent some time this week working, going to a Spring Training game and walking 1.5 miles at Boyce Thompson Arboretum. Still no contractions!!
We are SO EXCITED that she'll be joining the family so soon, I can't wait to hold her! Please pray that our delivery goes as smoothly as this pregnancy has! Stand-by.





2 comments: