Sunday, March 28, 2010

Still waiting...

UPDATE: It's April 1 and I'm still pregnant. No baby yet:(

We've been waiting around for Liberty to make her entrance into the world. I haven't had a single painful contraction and I'm getting anxious to have this girl outta here (she's bruising my liver). We've had such an enjoyable pregnancy that I waver between wanting her to take her time, and other days I'm ready to mommy her and wish she was HERE for us to love on.
We've been taking lots of walks and even trespassed to do some swinging this weekend. Come on Liberty - join the fun! 3 days till due date...



3 comments:

  1. Look so adorable - anxiously waiting for Liberty's big birthday arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Liberty! Isn't waiting hard! Ella came 3 days early. Maybe something will start happening soon. I wish you a very happy and easy birth. Savor it... it was the best moment of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are on standby to come see our first grand-daughter. You look great! Take care. Love, Dad.

    ReplyDelete