Monday, April 26, 2010

First Weeks with Liberty - Bathtime and Grandparents

Liberty is almost 3 weeks old and we have had such a good time with her. Gma & Gpa Wheeler, Aunt Kelly, Uncle Andy...all have been by to visit. And lots of friends with the much appreciated food train! Grandma and Grandpa Wyatt came for a couple days too and spoiled us with 2 fancy dinners and lots of cuddle time for Liberty. Joan also brought a photo album of Cameron as a newborn and I think Liberty is a Cameron's mini-me. Liberty's cord fell off on day 9 so we have been able to do a real bath and "tummy time". She really liked the bath water part, but not the towel dry off part. The second bath was a spur of the moment emergency bath due to a lovely poo diaper. The past weeks have been really enjoyable. There were a couple challenges as Liberty was jaundice after coming home and not getting enough milk from me, so we are forced to supplement with some formula until I can increase my milk supply. She's back to her birth weight of 9 pounds and totally healthy now.

Here are the pictures we've taken over the past weeks - click the slideshow to see them all (69).




2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh she is cute! I love all the pictures. I agree- she is starting to look a lot like Cameron. How fun to have family around helping and loving on baby Liberty. Hope the milk issue is getting better. Glad to hear she things are going well. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for ALL of you. Ms Liberty is absolutely beautiful..and massively loved! Loved seeing her bathing and sleeping...and of course surrounded by love! Ahhh..

    BTW, I had a "star chart" done for her. Not sure when you should receive it, just realized you wouldn't know it's from me. It's return will be "Celestial Products"

    With Love, eugenia

    ReplyDelete