Friday, March 25, 2011

Baby Sign Language

Here is a 1:51 min video of Liberty doing her sign language for the camera (milk, phone, eat, more, all done). After the minute mark she ignores me, but I think the video is funny because she knows she really shouldn't be playing with the remote and throws it when I come towards her! I also thought it would be fun to teach her a made up sign for "swing" - but now she just incessantly signs SWING and looks like a little italian dictator until she gets her way...so I think we have enough sign language for now and are moving on to WORDS (so far she has "Mum-ma", "up", "blegh" (yucky/trash) and her version of meowing/woofing). I'm shocked at how smart she is getting. She can point out the cheese, beans, corn, strawberry and banana when they are ALL jumbled on her highchair tray! I was impressed, but I'm the Mum-ma.

From Swinging - Spring + videos

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome Becky! That's one thing I wish I had done with my babies. Way to go Liberty!

    ReplyDelete