Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Historic Home Tour - Palmcroft-Encanto

I really like going to the Phoenix downtown historic home tours. I've been to many (Roosevelt, FQ Story, Willo, Coronado, Windsor Square) and of course Palmcroft-Encanto which only comes every other year. The gracious owners let the crowds view a dozen homes (built 1924-1941), and Cameron and Liberty came a long for the fun. I got to go in all the houses, take some pictures for my real estate blog, get some decorating ideas, learn some history, speak with adults...ya know, not my everyday routine. Cameron and Liberty had a blast in the stroller, walking around in everyone's front lawn, looking at the doggies, looking at the classic cars...and letting mommy have her Historic Home Tour. Beautiful lunch and stroll with my beautiful family on a beautiful day in my beautiful city.

No comments:

Post a Comment