Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Weekend!

Last Easter I was still VERY pregnant (overdue), so this was Liberty's first Easter. Last year was spent with our friends in town since I had to stay close to the hospital, and this year since I'm seeing my Flagstaff family next weekend, we spent it with our same good friends and *NOW* our kids. What a jam packed fun weekend! We took Liberty to the Zoo for the first time with our friends the Pittman's, then tried a Gymboree play class with our friends the Marti's! Lastly we tried to go to Easter Vigil Mass but I had the Mass time wrong and we showed up to an empty parking lot. BLESSING IN DISGUISE! I went by myself at the correct time and it was a 2 hour 45 min Mass with 30 baptisms, all 1,300 parishioners holding candles...it was beautiful but Liberty wouldn't have lasted. She did however like the Zoo and had a blast at Gymboree. On Easter Sunday we went to the Heppner's for a great Easter Egg hunt and a lunch feast!

No comments:

Post a Comment