Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Nursery/Playroom BEFORE & AFTER

I had such a good time creating this nursery.  I knew I wanted a spindle crib (thanks Grandma Jo!), the same dresser we have for Liberty from IKEA, and the 3 closet doors taken off to store toys.  Then since Liberty's favorite color is blue I thought the combo playroom/boys room would be fine and I incorporated a mixture of all blues and grays.

Some of my favorite things:
ABC flashcards hung with putty
Formula 1 race track art from ETSY (for Cameron really)
Ledge shelves for books from IKEA
Biplane from my mom (pier 1)
Cross from two-mom - 10+years ago from Tubac art studio.

Thanks to Cameron for not painting the room this time. LOL j/k.  Honey, all your handy work made this room possible and I love you very much.

BEFORE & during makeover....


AFTER:

No comments:

Post a Comment