Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving!

We had a great thanksgiving this year.  I was so glad everyone rolled with the punches and came together.  Since we were on baby watch my in-laws graciously brought a turkey feast to my house, and since my birthday was the following day, and I didn't know if I'd be having a baby, we also had my family join in and make for one big Thanksgiving.  Ted worked his cooking magic and made a great bird, stuffing, gravy and cheese rolls (all from scratch).  My mom made mashed potatoes, green beans and brought the Asti.  I made the Wheeler Apple Pie.  It was great to use my dining table and dishes we never do, and it was nice to have my brother who has spent so many holidays abroad with us too.  Liberty had a blast - we set up the bounce house and did a Turkey craft with her too.  My birthday/Black Friday was fun too.  Cameron and I got new phones (happy birthday to us!) and went to Liberty Market by ourselves for a birthday breakfast date while Grandparents watched Liberty.  We also celebrated with them at Joe's Farm Grill for dinner.  AND Cam and I went to see LIFE OF PI in 3D!  All my birthday wishes came true.  I have the best family that let me relax on this holiday and everyone was beyond helpful.  So much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment